Priorities will include strategic and operational planning and leadership that delivers results, liaison with stakeholders and other agencies for the growth and promotion of the sport, and a strong focus on financial management with the objective of securing sponsorship and funding for financial sustainability. The Chief Executive reports to the Board and currently has the report of one staff members and contractors engaged to assit with the delivery of the sport.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience in strategic management with sound business and financial acumen
- An innovative thinker with strong planning skills and the ability to deliver on strategic objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate with strategic and inspiring leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritise competing work demands
- Displays a high level of personal integrity and pride in their work
- Be motivated, willing to learn, accurate, honest, reliable and innovative
- Be proactive with a positive attitude and the ability to manage demanding situations with a positive disposition and a practical, strategic approach
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours including regional and national travel
A suitable renumeration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The Head Office is currently located in the Waikato.
Additional information can be obtained by contacting the Board Chairperson, Michelle Hollands on 0275 421 554.
Applications close at noon Wednesday 25th January, 2013.
Please send a covering letter and CV in one attachment via email to Michelle Hollands :firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on 07/01/2013 08:19