10 sport administrators were part of the first session of the Oceania MOSO III in Nadi, Fiji. The countries represented are PNG, Palau, Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, FSM, New Zealand and Tokelau. Most of the administrators are national olympic committee representatives.
The training is part of the OSEP Oceania MOSO III training for national sport administrators. The purpose of the "Managing Strategically" session is to assist administrators to effectively plan, implement and review organisational strategic plans and operational plans for their Olympic Sport Organisation (OSO)
The session is being facilitated by PNGSFOC Secretary General Auvita Rapilla and OSEP Coordinator Sainimili Talatoka using the Readiness Assessment Tool (R.A.T.) as a key diagnostic tool. The case study focused on PNG Sport Federation & National Olympic Committee's planning process for their current 2011-2015 strategic plan.
- 'Ahosivi Kaitapu of Tonga NOC
- Cassidy Shoniber of FSM NOC
- James Kalo of Vanuatu NOC
- Jubilee Kuartei of Palau NOC
- Loretta Hasu of PNG NOC
- Morris Hakapauhenua of Solomon Islands NOC
- Nadia Bleaken of Oceania Badminton
- Rota Onorio of Kiribati NOC
- Susana Perez of Tokelau Sport Association
- Tu'ua Tamala of Samoa Ministry of Sport Education & Culture
Pictures shows the different teams during activities, ice breaker sessions and a break from the hectic 4 days of strategic planning activities.