Members Online Registration
Hi All Touch Enthusiasts,
Happy New Year!
The new season of 2013 is approaching rapidly and it is time to start planning and coordinating your players into teams for the new league commencing Saturday February 16th at Turf City.
Important information to follow: - please share with your friends and should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact TFS Events & Operations Manager - Regina by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants are required to be registered annually with Touch Football Singapore – this includes all players, referees and coaches.
Commencing the 2013 season individuals will need to register ‘on-line’ prior to participation and this takes just a minute and is a very simple process.
- A complete set of instructions on how to register as a TFS member ‘on line’ as .doc attached below
Please note –
- If you have not registered your personal details on line with TFS you will not be able to join a team in competition
- Active referees and coaches are required to register and confirm their participation
- Un-registered or inactive coaches (for more than one season) will not have their accreditation recognised and referees that are inactive will be required to be re-assessed in order to maintain their badge level
The individual TFS registration is a one off annual fee. The individual becomes a member of TFS and can participate in all and any competition and join the relevant pathways that TFS offers all players, coaches and referees.
Annual Registration Fee:
- Adult @ $50
- Full time student @ $25
Per player game fees in leagues are: -
- Adults @ $12.50 per game
- Full time student @ $10.00 per game
Teams / players are required to commit to the full term of the league. It is not a case of selecting ‘some’ games to play.
- A typical league category of competition would consist of approximately 8-10 games and would usually not involve more than 10 games in the season.
- A maximum of 14 players can play in any one team for any one round of competition.
- A minimum of 10 players are required to be registered so as to enter a team.
When it comes to registering a team - for example:
- 14 registered adult players
- Participating in Open Men C Division
- League duration @ 9 games
- 14 Adults @ $12.50 per game = $175 x 9 games = $1,575
- 14 Adult annual registrations @ $50 = $700
Fees for this team: -
- Adult game fees @ $175 X 9 games = $1,575
- Adult annual player registration fees x 14 players @ $50 = $700
Total @ $2,275
The season competition dates will depend on how many teams register in the different categories of competition and these include Men, Women and Mixed team competition and in various ‘divisions’ of competition from the most intensive ‘A’ division level to the more social competition at ‘B’ division.
There is a division of competition for everyone and beginner teams are welcome.
If you want to join in and don’t have a team – do e mail email@example.com and we can look to hook you up.
IMPORTANT: Regarding Membership Registration and Declaration via the Sporting Pulse On-Line System
Singapore is using the Sporting Pulse 'on-line' registration as an 'affiliate' of Touch Football Australia. We cannot alter the member confirmation and declaration process because this is used on a national basis across all sates and all registrations in Australia and as an affiliate - Singapore cannot alter this section of the registration process.
We are aware that the declaration is not relevant to our members and simply want to highlight the reasons for the 'confirmation' in the registration process and the reasons why this step has to be included.
Your understanding appreciated.
Touch …’What a Game!’