Informative website relating to
- Specific issues in Sport for administrators, coaches, officials, parents and players
- Information on Managing Risks and creating inclusive, safe & fair clubs
- About Complaints
- Overview of discrimination & child protection laws across Australia
- Online training
Click here to enter PLAY BY THE RULES website
Also please find below the Federally Sponsored Play By the Rules Quick Reference Guide.
Sport and recreation organisations across the country regularly have to deal with a range of harassment,
discrimination and child protection issues involving players, coaches, officials and spectators.
This Quick Reference Guide shows where you can find the essential information and services to help you
resolve these issues, including:
- Referring illegal or unlawful behaviour
- Promoting a positive, child-safe environment
- Making and resolving complaints
Last Modified on 24/01/2013 00:59