Super Footy Weekend
A Super Footy Weekend will be held with a number of guests and activities planned for the 21st and 22nd March at John Paul College.
Saturday 21st March - All courses are free of charge
- FootyWeb Training- a vital 2 hour course for football administrators to be trained in using the FootyWeb system
- Governance for AFL Clubs - a 2 hour course to maximise the organisation of your club, run effective meetings and maximise the use of volunteers
* All North Coast Clubs are asked to send a representative to these sessions
- Basic Sports First Aid - Clubs can send a maximum of 2 people to become accredited in Sports First Aid at no cost leaving your club well placed to cover your First Aid responsibilities throughout training and games this year.
Sunday 22nd March
- Level 1 Coaching Course - Junior (incl. Auskick), Youth & Senior- Club coaches are required to have a Level 1 Coaching Course. This is the only course that will be conducted in the region in 2009. Invest in the on-field performance of your team by ensuring all coaches have Level 1 Accreditation. $165 cost.
- Introduction to Umpiring Session (not on flyer)- AFL NSW/ACT Umpire Development Officer, Carl Fletcher will lead a one hour session for our Northern Heat Under 16 players and anyone interested, introducing the skills of umpiring.
Please see the flyer for more details or contact AFL NSW/ACT representatives:
Chris Mintern, Football Services Manager 8333 8029
Daniel Archer, State Coaching Manager 8333 8020
Mark Heaney, Regional Manager 6652 6560