AFL Townsville offer this link as an informtion service for those working for sporting clubs.
Sporting Advantage can write a quality grant application that will give your organisation every possible chance to successfully rake in the big bucks for your next project. Although we can’t guarantee you’ll be successful, we can commit the time to ensure we comprehensively meet all program requirements.
Given how oversubscribed and competitive many grants programs are, you need to ensure every i is dotted and every t crossed, which means Sporting Advantage could be the difference between ‘congratulations’ or ‘sorry’.
To develop a comprehensive application for you, Sporting Advantage will:
- Determine the eligibility of your project from program guidelines and available resources
- Obtain a clear scope about what each project is about
- Develop a template letter of support for your organisation to circulate
- Identify the type of community consultation a project requires
- Identify what community consultation needs to take place and what it should indicate
- Liaise with government agencies and representatives for project support where required
- Formulate a budget for projects
- Assign timeframes, milestones and responsibilities to projects
- Identify what supporting documents are required to be sourced
- Develop appropriate responses to application questions
- Complete the application in the required format
- Ensure all required attachments are included with the application
- Submit the application by the due date
Last Modified on 05/10/2012 16:27