Regional Development Coach Vacancy
HAWKE’S BAY REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT COACH VACANCY
Basketball Hawkes Bay is looking to recruit a Region Development Coach, responsible for coordinating the regional development programme for players and coaches.
The key functions of the position:
- Coordinate and run player and coach development in the region from introductory to high performance
- Coordinate the age group representative programme for players and coaches
- Coordinate and run in school and after school player development programmes
- Develop a coach’s network
- Recruitment and development of new coaches
- The position requires:
An individual with excellent organisation, administration and communication skills
- An understanding of junior development frameworks and pathways
- Previous experience in project management and/or elite development programmes
- An individual with initiative, drive, and a passion to develop international standard programmes
- Basketball coaching experience preferably at an elite level
- After-hours and weekend work will be required
- The candidate will require the ability to manage the Basketball Hawkes Bay development programmes and camps as well as effectively communicate with athletes and coaches; support staff and external providers involved in the programmes.
A vehicle is provided with the position.
Applications close on 17 August.
Application must be in writing to:
The General Manager
Basketball Hawkes Bay
85 Ford Road
Napier 4110, or by email to email@example.com