Head Coaching Applications
An outstanding opportunity has become available to coach the
Rockingham Flames Men’s SBL Basketball Team.
This will be a senior coaching position and the right person will be responsible for all aspects of the men’s SBL program at Rockingham.
We need someone to guide our young up and coming players and will be looking for someone who is keen to develop these local boys as well as attracting other more experienced players to our Club. We are looking at a 2 to 3 year plan with the successful coach.
- Experience in coaching basketball teams at a high level.
- Level 1 NCAS Accreditation
- Ability to develop and retain quality players.
- Have sound coaching strategies and be able to implement them.
- Demonstrated leadership and player management ability
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Prepared to work as an integral part of a professionally run club and to work with our Basketball Development Co-Ordinator and other coaches.
Confidential applications including covering letter, may be made via email preferably in a word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org or marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to SBL Director Rockingham Flames, 5 Hughes Court, Safety Bay WA 6169.
Applications close 20th September 2012.