Notice of AGM 28 May 2012 and Agenda
To all Capital Football Stakeholders,
Please find the following information pertaining to the 2012 Capital Football AGM.
The AGM is to be held 28 May 2012, 7.00 p.m. at Capital Football, Home of Football, Memorial Park, Petone.
Agenda for AGM
1. Roll call
3. Minutes of Previous Annual General Meeting
4. Annual Report
5. Appointment of Auditor
6. Election of Life Members
7. Board Member election
9. General Business
Timeline Regarding AGM Matters
27 April - Nominations due for elected Board members from clubs.
4 May - Board nominations advised to clubs & voting forms sent.
- Remits from clubs to Board due.
11 May - Remits to be advised to Clubs.
14 May - 2011 Annual Report will be sent to Clubs.
- 2011 Annual Accounts to be sent to Clubs
- Updated Federation 5 Rules to Clubs; information only.
- Nominations for Life Members due.
18 May - Voting forms to be returned to Capital Football.
- Amendments to Remits from Clubs to Board due.
28 May - AGM, 7.00pm, Capital Football.
There will be further information coming, this is simply to advise you of timelines and process.