Future Leaders Program
Do you need volunteers? Do you want to retain and reward your existing volunteers? Do you want to keep your young referees?
If you do, Basketball Queensland's Future Leaders Program can help you to achieve this.
This FREE OF CHARGE program is available only for our fully affiliated associations and their cluster clubs, with nominations closing on 21 September
This is a great opportunity to:
- recruit a volunteer (this program will require your nominee to be committed to volunteer work in your organisation until March 2013)
- reward and retain your young volunteers, who are high-achievers
- reward your young referees
- reward and develop your young employees
- obtain a new energetic volunteer for your organisation
- obtain a new, temporary (one year only) trained board member, who will help with the workload.
For more information, download the forms from the Positions Available section of the Basketball Queensland website, or contact Basketball Queensland Association Services Manager Marzena Clarke, on 3377 9110, or email email@example.com