News Letter for Sponsors Click on NEWS tab
WEST ROSEBUD BOWLING CLUB INC.
The West Rosebud Bowling Club was formed in 1958 and bowling commenced the following year at our previous site in Capel Avenue, West Rosebud.
In 1979 the club was re-located at the Vern Wright Reserve, off Elizabeth Avenue, West Rosebud.
Today, after considerable expansion the club has some of the best facilities on the Mornington Peninsula.
For an opportunity to try the game of Lawn Bowls it's easy - all you need is a pair of flat soled shoes or try barefoot.
Club Membership is open to young as well as older people. If you would like to try the game without obligation, please contact either or Ladies or Men’s Section Secretaries. Contact numbers are listed in the Contacts section of this website.
Remember - Lawn Bowls is the Sport for All Ages!
We Proudly Offer:
- Three excellent grass greens - 2 Tift Dwarf, 1 Bent
- 21 Rinks, all with generous surrounds
- Ample off street parking
- Free Coaching by fully accredited coaches
- Practice times available
- Modern Clubrooms with bar facilities
- Diverse bowling programme
- Pennant teams in most divisions
- Indoor Bowls, both social and competitive
- Active social committee
- Great companionship
- Friendly atmosphere
- Club and interclub competitions