Pre-Season Training - Record turn out!
MONTREAL 21st FEB --- The 2012 AFL Quebec season got underway with a bang on Monday evening at the Collège de Montréal Gymnasium, with a record Pre-season training turn-out of over 30 players.
Many new faces were present as well as heaps of returning players from last season - both encouraging signs that 2012 is going to be a great year of footy in Montreal!
The 2nd Indoor Pre-season Training session will be held on Monday 27th February from 7pm to 8:45pm, at Collège de Montréal Gymnasium, 1931 rue Sherbrooke Ouest.
The full schedule of dates for Indoor Pre-season Training are:
- Monday 20th February 2012 - 7:00pm to 8:45pm
- Monday 27th February 2012 - 7:00pm to 8:45pm
- Monday 12th March 2012 - 7:00pm to 8:45pm
- Monday 26th March 2012 - 7:00pm to 8:45pm
- Monday 2nd April 2012 - 7:00pm to 8:45pm
- Monday 16th April 2012 - 7:00pm to 8:45pm
- Monday 23rd April 2012 - 7:00pm to 8:45pm
If you didnt make it to the first session, its never too late to get involved so get along to the next session and come and have a kick!