Mouthguards Types & Facts
There are many types of mouthguards available in Australia, ranging from cheap, over-the-counter types to professionally custom-fitted mouthguards.
The Australian Dental Association (ADA) strongly recommends wearing a custom-fitted mouthguard to ensure maximum protection. These are available from your dentist.
Over-the-counter mouthguards do not provide enough protection against injuries to your teeth, mouth or jaw. Dental injuries can be very costly, so it is worthwhile investing in a custom-fitted mouthguard.
Do you take your sport seriously? Mouthguards custom fitted to your mouth.
MINI Single layer - low to medium contact (for deciduous teeth)
MOD Double layer - low to medium contact (for mixed dentition)
INTERNATIONAL Double layer plus - medium to high contact (for permanent teeth)
* Fits the mouth and teeth accurately
* Stays in place comfortably
* Allows the wearer to breathe and talk normally
* Are made of energy absorbing material
* Are made of non-toxic materials
* Reduce the risk of mouth, lip and tongue laceration
* Assist to absorb the impact which may result in a damaged jaw and concussion
Get a mouthguard custom-made to your club colours.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.