2013 Sponsor | Campbelltown Physiotherapy
Established in 2007, Campbelltown Physiotherapy is one of the largest and most modern physiotherapy practices in South Western Sydney. We aim to offer a wide range of physiotherapy services in the one centre.
Our aim is to provide an individualised thorough assessment and evidence based therapy to each individual patient. This will allow our physiotherapists to determine where the problem is coming from and to treat the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms.
All physiotherapists employed with Campbelltown Physiotherapy receive continuous weekly professional development including one on one teaching sessions and inservices. This allows all our physiotherapists to
- Be up to date with the latest of research on injury management;
- Acquire advanced physiotherapy assessment and treatment skills;
- Have strong biomechanics and posture assessment skills;
- Have strong exercise prescription skills;
Campbelltown Physiotherapy has a reputation for having:
- Advanced clinical assessment and treatment skills;
- Strong evidence based practice;
- Individual patient care and education;
- Extensive knowledge in biomechanics and sports injuries;
- Effective return to work programs and conditioning.
- Spacious and modern centre with advanced electrotherapy;
- Fully equipped gym and cardio equipment;
To make an appointment or enquire about our services please contact Naz Maskalah on 4628 8181. Naz has treated players from the Camden Cats and is regarded to provide high quality treatment and get players back on the track ASAP.
Contact us today: (02) 4628 81 81 or www.campbelltownphysio.com.au
Shop 1, 3 Allman Street, Campbelltown.
Camden Cats Australian Football Club would like to thank Campbelltown Physiotherapy for their sponsorship and support for the 2013 season.