10.00am 6s and 8's
10.45am 7's and 9's
11.30am 6's and 8's
12.15pm 7's and 9's
Note that the Under 16’s Leaguetag will no longer have a game on Saturday so the Under 13’s game will be brought forward to their timeslot at 1.50pm so draw on Anzac Park is now
12.00pm Leaguetag U12's
11.30am – 12.15pm Maryanne Broome, Cheryl Bennetts
12.15pm – 1.00pm Donna Grady, Rach Hasset
1.00pm – 2.00pm Kim Bullock, Kerrie McDonald,Lisa Wilson
1.30 – 2.30pm Kristy O’Donovan
2.15pm – 3.00pm Carinne Maher
SOUTHERN POOL GRANDFINAL TO BE HELD IN GUNDAGAI ON 14TH SEPTEMBER 2013
UNDER 12's- Jack Elphick, Braden Hay, Zach Herring, Corey Wilson, Riley Britt.
UNDER 13's - Jake Elphick, Tate Brooke, Tate O'Donovan
UNDER 14's - Austin Hay, Charlie Barton
UNDER 15's - Joe Murray
• The Under 16’s be included in the senior competition in 2013 with the Senior Board’s decision to move them back to Juniors effective in 2014 and carried for a 3 season timeframe to adequately assess the impact.
• The Junior pools be varied as per the Review Committee recommendation and the centrally located sides be moved in and out of pools on a bi-annual rotation to create greater variety for the players and a more balanced and challenging competition. This will be effective in 2013 and carried for a 3 season timeframe to adequately assess the impact.
• That the Junior Board restructures its management to facilitate Board Meetings accented towards developing the strength of the whole group and including independent members in a similar fashion to the model recently adopted on the Central Coast.
• That the Southern Pool introduce Girls Leaguetag in 2013 to fall in line with the Northern Pool model and ensure consistency throughout the entire competition. There will be 2 ages for Leaguetag, 12’s and 16’s as voted by both pools.
• The Group 9 Juniors form a Referees Appointments Board to manage the entire junior body and they seek the services of a Director to oversee the appointments and operation in line with the Group 9 Referees Association’s senior model.
It is anticipated that these changes will invigorate local competitions and place Group 9 players at the forefront of Country Rugby League.
U6/7 - Paul Wilson "Willy
U8 - David Bridge with Peter McDonald assisting
U9 - Peter Magnone, Shane Piper & Paul Fairall
U10 - Shane Bartlett & Jim-Bob Lanyon
U11 - Peter Maher
U12 - Allen Cotterill and Jimbo Carberry as Manager
U13 - Anthony Webb
Leaguetag - Rachel Murray
IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING THAT THEY HAVE LOST OR FOUND PLEASE SEE JACKI FAIRALL & DETAILS CAN BE ADDED TO THE WEBSITE SO ITEMS CAN BE CLAIMED & RETURNED TO THEIR CORRECT OWNER.
If you have any information for this website or photos, please email them to the website editor - email@example.com.
For those interested, there has been questions asked regarding SKINS worn by children and the correct length for both shorts and tops under CRL Operations Manual.
The apparel states that:
"Compression or undergarments may be worn but not extend below the elbow or knee and must not carry logos or advertising unless approved by Group/Division. Any items or modifications of non standard equipment must first be approved for use by the Country Rugby League General Manager 9 (or his nominee) before that item may be used by a player in a match".
Gundagai Adelong Junior Rugby League strongly encourages ALL Junior players to wear headgear.
Gundagai/Adelong Junior Rugby League - will reimburse 1/2 the cost of any purchase of new headgear up to the value of $20.00 upon proof of purchase to our Treasurer, Paula Cotterill.