WANTED - Qualified, Experienced, Representative Coaches & Assistants
SWQ Thunder Football Club is seeking the services of experienced representative coaches for both Male & Female Youth & Senior teams in the National Premier Leagues (Qld) competition for 2014.
This will be a uniquely challenging role, working within a national training and match program overseen by Football Federation Australia and administered by Football Queensland. Coaches need to be capable of delivering the FFA National Curriculum program in conjunction with SWQ Thunder FC’s playing philosophies under Technical Director Richard Mitchell.
These are remunerated positions in a quality coaching area, as the established player pathways for State / QAS and National Squad identification.
Age Groups are:
- NPL Under 12 Boys NPL Under 12/13 Girls [Combined 50/50 Split]
- NPL Under 13 Boys NPL Under 14/15 Girls [Combined 50/50 Split]
- NPL Under 14 Boys NPL Under 16/17 Girls [Combined 50/50 Split]
- NPL Under 15 Boys NPL Open Women
- NPL Under 16 Boys
- NPL Under 18 Boys
- NPL Youth League (Renamed U20)
- NPL Open Men
- Player Selection Trials October 2013
- Pre Season Preparations
- Available for competition games on Sundays / Weekend for U18 Up
- Travel to Gympie / Sunshine Coast / Brisbane and Gold Coast for competition games
- Meetings / Coaching Updates as required
Preferred Minimum FFA Senior Licence / AFC “C” Licence and Working with Children - Blue Card
Applications should be on the attached application form, detailing full name, address and contact numbers, stating your preference in terms of which age group, together with relevant experience and qualifications. Photocopies of any Coaching Certificates should also be included if not previously supplied.
Goalkeeping Coach - Must hold a Community Goalkeeper Licence
Applications close with the General Manager either by post to PO Box 963 Dalby Q 4405 or via Email to email@example.com on 20th September 2013
Any enquiries Contact the General Manager on 07 46624261 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION FORM Below
Last Modified on 10/09/2013 10:34