All fields at Federation Park currently have puddles of water on them and it very unlikely any games will be played this weekend. A check of the fields will be made at 1.00pm today when a final decision on tonight's games will be made. Another inspection will be made late on Friday or very early Saturday morning to decide if Saturdays games are safe to proceed.
2013 Coaches - Get your Blue Cards up-to-date !
See our "Docs & Forms" section for the Blue card application form and the Blue card confirmation form.