Come on you lot, speak up and tell it like it is. Stop hiding in the dark, don't let the Chinese tanks and heavy armoured vehicles scare you, pick the Olympics apart and speak your mind. For the faint-hearted, I'll get you started.
1) If the Chinese have spent the reported 'millions' of dollars on reducing smog then they have been RIPPED OFF!
2) For an Olympic games that has sold every ticket available, someone has obviously forgotten to print the date and time of the events on the tickets because NOBODY IS SHOWING UP!
3) The Chinese reportedly did months of training in speaking English so as they could make the athletes and visitors feel at home, but obviously learning how to CHEER & SUPPORT wasn't on the agenda!
4) The venue look fantastic, the Chinese have done a magnificent job. What a pity they wreck it by positioning tanks out the front! Great look guys, great look!
5) And finally, one for our very own Australian television network covering the games - Channel 7. Can someone please tell me the sporting prowess of Sonia Kruger? You don't send an electrician to paint a house, so why send Kruger to cover sport? What an absolute joke!
Now, don't hold back......speak up!
The Yapper has spoken!